Current client updates:
- Lucas Rossi from LucasRossiPhotography.com just released his new blog. To catch his updates, photo showcase, and general photographic musings, you can check him out at LucasRossiBlog.com
- West Side Electrical Inc has released their brand new web design. West Side Electrical Inc provides quality installation, repair, and new construction for residential and commercial consumers alike. You can view their new website at WestSideElectricalInc.com
Ongoing client projects:
- Project Safer: We are currently converting their website (ProjectSafer.org) into a WordPress platform to make it easier to use, navigate, and obtain their latst calendar schedule for upcoming RBSS (Responsible Beverage Sales and Service) training classes.
- The Pacific Magazine: We are working with the founder to realize his idea to create a publication that will cover media events with a relationship between Eastern Asia and the West Coast of the United States. He currently has a landing page up and is seeking writers who are interested in the topic. Visit ThePacificMag.com for more information
What we’re up to:
- Developing the FREE 5 minute video interview project. The project entails providing short videos where businesses get their 5 minutes of fame to discuss what they do, how they’re doing it, and provide an opportunity to make any special announcements. As this product is in development, stay tuned by subscribing to our newsletter or by following us on Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube. (Links Below)
- We have joined the Camarillo Chamber of Commerce. It was a decision not taken lightly as we wanted to make sure our expansion from a referral only marketing strategy to a marketing/advertising combination was without obstacle. We look forward to our membership with them. You can visit their website at CamarilloChamber.com.
- Look out for us at the Camarillo Business Expo at the Camarillo Library on Tuesday, January 20th from 4pm – 7pm. It’s FREE! You can go here
- Some of the platforms discussed for adequate networking were:
- Megan discussed a few benefits of business networking. She covered two benefits:
- Opportunities: Taking advantage of client leads, joint ventures, and speaking and writing opportunities. Make sure to focus on opportunities that align with your business goals and to not saturate your involvement with too many platforms. Start small – perfect your approach – then expand.
- Advice: Tap into the advice and expertise that you wouldn’t otherwise have as a resource. Make sure you’re getting advice from the right person, who has an idea of what they’re talking about and not just presenting you with their opinion. It is also important to test your knowledge and abilities by sharing your experience with others. Be sure to be open to taking advice – even a failure teaches lessons and failure can be part of the process.
- For an additional list of benefits to networking check out http://amazingbusiness.com/top-9-benefits-of-business-networking/